This is my first year where I actually decorated my place for the holidays, and I just love how it all turned out! Decorating for the holidays is actually one of my favorite things to do when I'm back home - it's what really ties the season together, but I can get carried away. I … Continue reading A Look at my Sweet & Rustic Holiday Decor
Happy Saturday x Holidays! It's officially December, and I have mixed emotions about it. 20% of me can't believe it; there is still so much that I need to do before 2017 comes to end, but the other 80% of me doesn't even care - because it's the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR. I came … Continue reading Holiday Playlist
Happy Sunday, y'all! So I'm a little behind on my posts, I'm sorry! I really wanted to share with you guys my trip to the Farmer's Market this morning but I didn't end up going. This is one of my favorite times of the year to visit the Farmer's Market since so there is so … Continue reading 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
You may not be a "morning person," but what if I told you your mornings are your greatest opportunity to have an ultra-successful day. Think of your mornings as a fresh start, and it's time to put your best foot forward before 7:00a.m.! Or you head to class, go to work, & take on LIFE! … Continue reading 10 Things Successful Women Do Before 7a.m.
Morning foxes! What are your plans for the weekend? Wait before you answer that, stop what you're doing, you should be sleeping in! Or listening to music and laying in bed - because that's what I'm doing, with coffee of course. Whether you went out last night or stayed in, you deserve to lay in … Continue reading Your Morning in Bed Playlist
The days are longer, nights warmer, and there is a magic in the air - summer is officially here. Live out loud this summer 2017; make it one you'll always remember with an anthem you'll never forget. Whether you're laying out by the pool, driving along the coast, or getting ready for a night out; you'll … Continue reading Summer 2017 Playlist
Outfit Details Duster Coat: Topshop (SoldOut) / Silk Tank: Rebecca Minkoff / Square Micro Crossbody: Rebecca Minkoff / Ankle-Strap Heels: Steve Madden I've been wanting a duster coat for some time and after a ton of searching I finally found this ivory one from Topshop. Perfect for spring. I can't stop thinking about the … Continue reading The Sunday Scoop